The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue 1122 services to District Peshawar, Mardan, Bannu, Mansehra, Swabi, Lower Dir, Kohat, Chitral, Charsadda, Dir Upper, Haripur, and Swat is looking for young, energetic, and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province. Directorate General Emergency Service Rescue 1122 KPK PTS Test Preparation Online here. Interested candidates should apply online here. Both males and females can apply. Rescue 1122 is also known for providing job opportunities for the candidate to KPK. Directorate General Emergency Service Rescue 1122 always provide opportunities to talented and qualified individuals for civilian jobs under the various department in Peshawar and other districts.
Directorate General Emergency Service Rescue 1122 2023 PTS test preparation online over here. Here on this page, we will provide the PTS Mcqs test free of cost. All the eligible candidates who have applied or want to apply need to prepare for the PTS written test. It is mandatory to clear the PTS written test with high marks to get the jobs in 2023. Here we provide online all the subject-wise test preparation in the form of multiple-choice questions. The candidate should attempt all the tests till the end to get high marks in the Rescue 1122 PTS written test. The online test for the PTS exam preparation is given below.
Directorate General Emergency Service Rescue 1122 KPK PTS Test Preparation Online
|Application Form:||Download Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Click Here|
- Sation House Incharge (BPS-16)
- Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Transport Maintenance Inspector (BPS-14)
- Account Assistant (BPS-14),
- Audio/Video Cameraman (BPS-14)
- Shift Incharge (BPS-12)
- Wireless Technician (BPS-12)
- Lead Fire Rescuer (BPS-12)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Diver (BPS-11)
- Emergency Medical Technician (BPS-12)
- Fire Rescuer (BPS-11)
- DERT Rescuer (BPS-11)
- Electrical Technician (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Auto Mechanic (BPS-08)
- Senior Store Keeper (BPS-08)
- Operator For Heavy Machinery (BPS-07)
- Carpenter (BPS-06)
- Plumber (BPS-06)
- Steel Fixer (BPS-06)
- Helper for Heavy Machiner (BPS-05)
- Store Keeper (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Barber (BPS-03)
- Office Attendant (BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Security Guard (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
|PTS Test Preparation Online
|English Mcqs||Analytical Mcqs||Pedagogy Mcqs|
|Mathematics Mcqs||Islamiyat Mcqs||Logical Mcqs|
|Biology Mcqs||Computer Mcqs||Pak History Mcqs|
|Physics Mcqs||Current Affair Mcqs||Pak Study Mcqs|
|Chemistry Mcqs||General Knowledge Mcqs|
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for a physical test written test or interview.
- Employees of Govt / Semi Govt/ Autonomous Bodies / Corporations will apply through the proper channels.
Mandatory Physical test:
- 01 mile running in 07 minutes for male & height 5’ 6” chest 33” minimum.
- 01 Mile running in 09 minutes for a female height 5’ 2”.
- Applicants are required to bring along with them an original computerized National Identity card for all tests/ interviews etc. Applicants are also required to bring with them original certificates/degrees and mark sheets for the interviews.
- Upon Approval of the selection committee, the applicant will go through a Medical examination at police & Services Hospital Peshawar.
- The medically fit applicant will be required to take mandatory training in 06th month or as prescribed and pass all the required examinations of Punjab Emergency Service Academy Lahore.
- The selected applicant has to produce a police clearance certificate before receiving an offer of appointment.
- The selection of trainees will be based purely on merit.
- The selected trainees will have to submit a surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs;100 duly countersigned by oath commissioner to the effect of compliance with the terms & conditions of the service