Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 test schedule, test time interview are provided over here for all the candidates who applied for the PPSC lecturer jobs 2023. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC brings test jobs for different projects. Here we will upload all the test dates and interview dates below. All the candidate who passes the PPSC written test and waiting for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 interview dates should visit this site. All the applicants can also download PPSC lecturer Jobs 2023 test interview dates and venues.
PPSC Interview Question Interview Tips Interview Date & Selected Candidate list for Interview
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has the authority to announce the govt jobs for the various department, issue roll no slip for the eligible applicant, Conduct written tests, Declares results, and announce the merit list. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is established in 1937 to introduce modernization in assessment and testing procedures. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announces test jobs for the various governmental departments. PPSC receive all the application from the candidate for the Jobs and it matches the applicant eligibility to the required criteria and then it prepares the merit list of the applicant who is eligible for the test.
PPSC Test Interview Tips
Do research on your subject before the interview:
- Practice interviewing by asking questions from yourself. It might be better if you take help from one of your friends.
- Best English skills are the key to success.
- Go alone for practice.
- Be prepared to meet other candidates.
- Remember your education, training, and experience—what you have done.
- Remember all the skills, abilities, and talents you possess that will make you an excellent employee.
- Study General books, newspapers, etc.
- Assemble all necessary papers/documents.
- Keep in mind all your past experience of interviews, and try to avoid all the mistakes you did before.
- How will you introduce yourself?
- Have you researched for the post for which you are going to be interviewed?
- Why you consider yourself the most suited person for the post?.
- Why do you feel you can do the job?
- What makes you qualified for the job?
- Do you know about job responsibilities?
Your dressing and appearance:
- All clothes should be neatly pressed. Try to wear new clothes.
- Clean, polished shows.
- Clean and well-groomed hairstyle.
- Clean, trimmed fingernails.
- Empty pockets – no noisy coins.
- No gum, candy, or cigarettes.
- On the interview morning, give an extra 30 minutes to your appearance.
This is the most important point in the interview, failing which can out you from the list. So give a lot of time to know about yourself. You must prepare these points.
Personal and Education:
This part is used to give the interviewer relevant information concerning you personally and about your educational background. This does not include personal information such as marital status, children, etc. The education should be either the latest obtained and/or major field if relevant to the job objective.
Past /Present Experiences:
This part is used to share with the interviewer past and present work experiences relevant to the job objective.
Life / Career Objectives:
This part is about your life / Career objectives. These objectives should relevant to the job.
- Why you are here?
- You have the knowledge and work experience relevant to the job, that’s why you are here.
Appearing before the interviewer / during an interview
- Introduce yourself with friendly speeches.
- Show interest in what the interviewer is saying, by nodding your head and leaning toward him/her occasionally.
- Give positive answers to negative-based questions.
- Make frequent eye contact.
- Keep a smile on your face during the interview.
- Answer politely, and try to relax.
- Admit when you don’t know.
- Provide accurate information.
- Keep a friendly environment with the interviewers.
- Listen carefully to the questions asked. Ask the interviewer to restate a question if you are confused.
- Answer the questions in the language in which you are asked.
- Don’t try to be over confidant.
- Make positive statements.
Things to avoid
- Poor personal appearance.
- Lack of interest.
- Poor knowledge about your future and past experience.
- Poor eye contact with the interviewer.
- Irrelevant answers to the question.
- Inability to express self clearly; poor voice, poor diction, poor grammar.
- Lack of planning for a career, no purpose or goals.
- Lack of confidence and poise, nervous, ill at ease.
- Lack of maturity.
- Errors in Application Form
- Thanks to the interviewers for their time.
- Say ‘Salam or Khuda Hafiz’ at leaving the chair.