The Smart College has announced admission in 1st Year and 2nd Year (Pre Medical & Pre Engineer) admission 2020. The Smart College NTS Roll No Slip Download Online By Name & CNIC over here. Application is invited from a suitable candidate having a domicile. The Smart College has announced admission first year and Second year pre-medical and pre engineer student.
These are admission which needs to submit their application form against admission. While after The Smart College admission 2020 application form submission we will provide an online NTS test roll number slip by name & CNIC over here. So to get further updates and information please keep visit here. So from this given link, you can download The Smart College admission roll number slip over here. If you face any trouble downloading the roll number slip please share us comment section given below.
The Smart College NTS Roll No Slip Download Online By Name & CNIC
|Department:||The Smart College|
|Application Form:||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
The Smart College NTS Test Preparation:
All those students who are seeking for the online The Smart College test preparation they should visit this page. Here we will provide online all The Smart College admission test preparation in the form of Multiple-choice question students will get all the test Mcqs type to prepare for the Smart College admission test. It is mandatory to clear The Smart College NTS admission test with high marks to be able to get The Smart College admission. All the students should attempt all the tests until the end to get high marks in the NTS examination.
|Pedagogy||Pak History||General Knowledge|
|Pak Study||Current Affairs
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- Eligible applicant can also get their NTS roll number slips from the receptive home address.
- Candidate can also obtain their roll number slips from the online portal.
- All the aspirants go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no.
- All the aspirants receive your NTS roll number slips before the one week of the test.
- The applicant can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact the NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, the Applicant can view the roll number slips all details, and the test center online.
- Candidate can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the NTS Test Roll No Slip.