Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences PUMHS for women MBBS & BDS entry test session 2020-2021 for the province of Sindh for admission in public and private sector medical and dental university colleges for the province of Sindh. In compliance with the admission regulations 2020 of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council PM&DC in vogue and the decision of the Provincial admission committee, The PUMHS Shaheed Benazirabad SBA shall conduct Entry test sessions 2020-21 for admission in MBBS/ BDS courses in Public and Private Sector Medical Universities Colleges of Sindh Province through NTS. The test shall e simultaneously arranged in the following cities of Sindh Province Karachi, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Nawabshah, Sukkur, and Larkana. Applicant can select any of the above venue as his/her center nearest to residence for his/her convenience. PUMHS Admission 2020 NTS Apply Online Roll No Slip Download Online here.
- The Domicile of Sindh is mandatory for an applicant having to appear in the Entry test for admission in the MBBS/BDS, a program in Public and Private sector medical universities/colleges of Sindh.
- As per admission Regulation 2020 of PM&DC an applicant must have passed intermediate / HSSC pre-Medical Group or Equivalent Examination with minimum 65% marks. However, those waiting for results can also apply.
- Mere appearance in the Entry test does not confer the right to claim admission in any Medical & Dental university/college. All the admission shall be provided in accordance with the Allocation of Seats at the respective university/college and purely on merit basis.
- The Entry test shall be conducted from the prescribed intermediate syllabus Board of intermediate and secondary education of the province of Sindh.
- The entry test comprises of a single questions paper containing 200 multiple choice Question Mcqs divided into the following 04 subjects:
- Biology (80 Mcqs),
- Chemistry (60 Mcqs),
- Physics (40Mcqs),
- English (20 Mcqs),
The total Marks 200 and there shall be No Negative Marking in the test.
The duration of the Test shall be 150 Minutes.
The passing marks shall be 66/200 in the test.
PUMHS Admission 2020 NTS Apply Online Roll No Slip Download Online
||Monday 05th October 2020|
|Apply Online :||Click Here(Available)|
||Sunday 18th October 2020|
|Roll No Slip:||Click Here|
PUMHS Test Preparation Online Mcqs Type:
All those students who are seeking for the online Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences PUMHS test preparation they should visit this page. Here we will provide online all the Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences PUMHS admission test preparation in the form of Multiple-choice question students will get all the test Mcqs type to prepare for the PUMHS admission test. It is mandatory to clear the PUMHS NTS admission test with high marks to be able to get the Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences PUMHS admission. All the students should attempt all the tests until the end to get high marks in the NTS examination.
How to apply:
- The online Registration Process for Entry Test starts from 18th September 2020 and continues till 5th October 2020.
- Interested applicants fulfilling the above Eligibility criteria may visit the NTS website for application submission.
- Please fill up the online application form and when you press the submit button the Bank Deposit slip and filled up Application form will appear. Print both and pay the fee of Rs-790 in any of the countrywide and online Branches of ABL, HBL, or MCB and get a receipt from the bank.
- Send the printed application form along with wit the original paid-up copy of the deposited slip to NTS headquarters.
- The candidate is advised to submit only one Application form.
- No Application Form will be entertained which is received after the prescribed deadline.