Pakistan Testing Service PTS is famous for its transparent and standard quality of work in the field of recruitment, screening, admissions, entry test, and many other types of tests conduct under the PTS supervision in Pakistan. PTS provides quality work for each project which advertisement through their platform. Both private and Government departments announce their vacancies through the PTS. For this purpose, PTS advertise these jobs in the newspapers and on the official website. The details of all PTS new Projects 2022 are available here and also on the PTS website. For each project the eligibility criteria and require qualification is different while the PTS application forms are also available here along with the official site. Candidates from all over the country can apply for any PTS New Projects 2022 because PTS has its test centers in almost all big cities of the country like Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Gilgit, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, and many others. So the candidates who apply for any job offer by the PTS can select their nearest test centers to appear in the PTS screening or recruitment test.
Pakistan testing service PTS New Projects 2022 Apply Online is given the link below. After the application submission, PTS issues roll number slips to the candidates to appear in the written test. Candidates can get and download their roll number slips from here. Because we will upload the roll number slips before the test which can download online. Without the roll number slips candidates can not appear in the test centers because roll number slips contain the test time, test centers, and schedule of test announced by the PTS.
PTS New Projects 2022 Apply Online
How to Download PTS New Project Application Forms:
Some general instructions to complete the Application form and PTS Bank Deposit Slips 2022 Download Online are as follows:
- The application forms can be typed, fill the application form and print. In case of hard copy, use black ink, and BLOCK LETTERS shall be used to fill out the form.
- Download the appropriate test application form as per prescribed requirements.
- Exercise due care in the spellings of your name, father name, caste, address, and CNIC number for future correspondence with PTS. Write the correspondence/ mailing address accurately to avoid any inconvenience.
- Test Fee is submitted in the form of Online Deposit Slip in any nearest UBL, ABL, MCB, or HBL branch, PTS Copy of the deposit challan (Original) must be attached with the Application Form.
- Also indicate your choice for the city, where you would prefer to take the test out of the options provided.
- Two passport-size photographs are affixed at appropriate places on the form. (Use gum instead of staples)
- Original PTS Bank Deposit Slips (PTS Copy)
- CNIC (Photo Copy)
All individuals will check their PTS Results by putting their roll number or CNIC number in the given link. Candidates will take the hard copy print for their PTS Results from this page. If an applicant will have any query about their results then they will mention us in the comments section and also submit their complaint on the PTS Official contact number provided here.
After the announcement of official PTS test results candidates who passed their test wait for the merit list and interview calls from the governing body. Those candidates who obtain passing marks in the PTS Test will get the merit list here on this site. PTS Merit lists of all jobs are uploaded online after the test while the final selected candidate’s lists are also announced online on this site. Candidate List is available online after the complete procedure of the written test, interview, and merit list. Then in the end final list of selected candidates is announced which is also uploaded here. So keep in touch to get the latest PTS Jobs news, latest PTS jobs, Latest PTS Results, PTS Merit Lists, and PTS Selected candidate lists at this site.