Applications are invited for appointment on a contract basis for the following purely temporary posts in the project titled Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department P&SHD delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable, and sustainable. P&SHD aims to improve the health and quality of life of all, particularly women and children, through access to essential health services. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department PSHCD has announced the following post as junior Technician.
Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department P&SHD jobs 2022 NTS roll no slip download online by name & CNIC over here. National testing service NTS has announced Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department P&SHD jobs NTS roll number slip and after the P&SHD NTS test result on this page given link below. The government has authorized to National Testing service NTS to announce the advertisement receive the application form and conduct the written test. While here on this page applicants will get online their roll number slip 2022. National Testing Service NTS has announced Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department test roll no slip on this page by providing CNIC or name. All eligible applicant can download their roll number slip to appear in the NTS test.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department PSHD NTS Roll No Slip Download Online
|Department:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Apply Online:||Download Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here(Announced)|
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from the online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter their CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive their roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of their information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact the NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details, and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the NTS Jobs Test Roll No Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it to the test center. Otherwise, students are not able to enter the test center.