Candidate testing Service CTS has announced the Peshawar Electric Supply Company PESCO ALM Jobs 2020 roll number slip at this page. PESCO ALM CTS Roll No Slip Download Online By Name & CNIC over here. Peshawar Electric Supply Company has offered jobs for eligible competent and well-educated candidates. All those candidates who is interested should apply for PESCO ALM Jobs 2020. Peshawar Electrical Supply Company PESCO ALM CTS roll number slip download online here.
Here on this page, all eligible applicants can download the Peshawar Electrical Supply Company PESCO ALM CTS Jobs roll number slip by providing CNIC number in the prescribed box. So to get further updates and information please keep visit here. So from this given link, you can download the PESCO ALM Jobs roll number slip online.
PESCO ALM CTS Roll No Slip Download Online By Name & CNIC
|Roll No Slip:||Click Here(Available)|
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from the online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.cts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive your roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact the CTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details, and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Divisional Public School & College CTS Jobs Test Roll No Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the CTS roll number slip and bring it to the test center. Otherwise, students are not able to enter the test center.