Pakistan Railways is inviting applications to form from all eligible and competent candidates for 806 posts. Pakistan Railways announces jobs for the posts of Sub-Engineers, C-Class Trade Apprentices (Workshops and Operating Divisions), DAE & Assistant Drivers. PTS is authorized to conduct a recruitment test for these posts. All the eligible and interested candidates can download the PTS application form with a deposit slip from PTS official website or from this page which is given below.
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2022 PTS Roll no slip download online given link below. All the eligible candidates can get Pakistan Railways Jobs 2022 PTS written test roll no slip on this page. Pakistan testing service PTS has announced Pakistan Railways Jobs 2022 has announced PTS roll no slip for written test. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post by following this guide. Incomplete, late, handwritten submissions/applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/interview. vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria, and other requirements are posted below. Eligible candidates must submit applications within the due date. If you face any trouble downloading the Pakistan Railways Jobs 2022 PTS roll no slip then share the comment section given below.
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2022 PTS Test Roll No Slip Download Online
|Test Preparation:||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
|Test Preparation Online
|English Mcqs||Analytical Mcqs||Pedagogy Mcqs|
|Mathematics Mcqs||Islamiyat Mcqs||Logical Mcqs|
|Biology Mcqs||Computer Mcqs||Pak History Mcqs|
|Physics Mcqs||Current Affair Mcqs||Pak Study Mcqs|
|Chemistry Mcqs||General Knowledge Mcqs|
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- All the eligible Candidates can also get their PTS to roll No slip from the receptive home address.
- The applicant can also obtain their roll No slip from the online portal.
- All the eligible candidates go to the official website www.pts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no.
- All the eligible aspirants receive their PTS roll number slips before the one week of the test.
- After entering the CNIC no, the Applicant can view the roll number slips all details, and the test center online.
- The applicant can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the PTS Test Roll No Slip.