Pakistan Railway has invited applications from eligible candidates for Pakistan Railway Jobs of 806 vacant positions of Sub-Engineers, C-Class Trade Apprentices (Workshops and Operating Divisions), DAE & Assistant Drivers. The last date for the application submission is mentioned below. PTS is conducting a recruitment test for these posts and also issues Roll No Slips. Thousands number of candidates applied for these posts. Those applicants who fulfill the requirements will be shortlisted. Here we provide you PTS Roll No Slips. All the candidates can download their Roll No Slips by providing your CNIC No below. Roll No Slip contain all the information like candidates name, candidate father name, CNIC number, test date, test time, and test center location.
Pakistan Railway jobs 2022 PTS Roll no slip download online given link below. Here on this page, we will provide here the Pakistan Railway jobs 2022 PTS roll no slip on this page. Pakistan Railway has announced jobs through Pakistan testing service PTS. All those candidates who are eligible they can get their PTS to roll no slip on this page mentioned below. Pakistan testing service PTS has announced Pakistan Railway jobs 2022 written test roll no slip given link below.
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2022 PTS Roll No Slip Download Online
|Test Preparation:||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
|PTS Test Preparation Online
|English Mcqs||Analytical Mcqs||Pedagogy Mcqs|
|Mathematics Mcqs||Islamiyat Mcqs||Logical Mcqs|
|Biology Mcqs||Computer Mcqs||Pak History Mcqs|
|Physics Mcqs||Current Affair Mcqs||Pak Study Mcqs|
|Chemistry Mcqs||General Knowledge Mcqs|
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- All the eligible Candidates can also get their PTS to roll No slip from the receptive home address.
- The applicant can also obtain their roll No slip from the online portal.
- All the eligible candidates go to the official website www.pts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no.
- All the eligible aspirants receive their PTS roll number slips before the one week of the test.
- After entering the CNIC no, the Applicant can view the roll number slips all details, and the test center online.
- The applicant can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the PTS Test Roll No Slip.