Local Council Board Newly Merged Areas ETEA Roll No Slip Download Online here. Online Applications are invited from the eligible application of the following districts of Newly Merged Area in the following Tehsil Municipal Administrations as per policy guidelines for recruitment issued by the local council Board LGE&RDD, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Local Council Board Newly Merged Areas has announced various jobs such as Officer Assistant(BPS-16), Computer Operator(BPS-16), Building Inspector(BPS-11), Junior Clerk(BPS-11), Sanitary Supervisor(BPS-09). Local Council Board Newly Merged Areas ETEA Jobs Roll No slip download online by name & CNIC over here.
All the eligible candidate who applies for Local Council Board Newly Merged Areas jobs ETEA will issue roll number slip to appear in the recruitment test. So the candidate will download their Local Council Board Newly Merged Areas ETEA roll number slip 2020 from this page. All the eligible candidates can get the ETEA roll number slip at this link. So all the candidates will keep visiting to get further information test roll number slip.
Newly Merged Areas KP ETEA Roll No Slip Download Online
|Department:||Newly Merged Areas|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
Newly Merged Areas ETEA Test Preparation:
All those students who are seeking for the online Newly Merged Areas test preparation they should visit this page. Here we will provide online all the Newly Merged Areas Jobs test preparation in the form of Multiple-choice questions students will get all the test Mcqs type to prepare for the Newly Merged Areas Jobs test. It is mandatory to clear the Newly Merged Areas ETEA Jobs test with high marks to be able to get the Newly Merged Areas Jobs. All the students should attempt all the tests until the end to get high marks in the ETEA examination.
|Pedagogy||Pak History||General Knowledge|
|Pak Study||Current Affairs
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- Eligible applicant can also get their ETEA roll number slips from the receptive home address.
- Candidate can also obtain their roll number slips from the online portal.
- All the aspirants go to the official website www.etea.org.pk and enter your CNIC no.
- All the aspirants receive your ETEA roll number slips before the one week of the test.
- The applicant can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact the ETEA help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, the Applicant can view the roll number slips all details, and the test center online.
- Candidate can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the ETEA Test Roll No Slip.