Directorate of Nursing Sindh Admission 2020 NTS Roll No Slip Online Download Here. Directorate General Nursing Sindh is the institution which deals with all the issues pertaining to the nursing professionals in the Sindh Province. The main role of the Directorate of Nursing Sindh department is to update skills, knowledge as well as the competence of nursing professionals. Furthermore, the Sindh Directorate of Nursing also pays attention to initiate modern technology and methods among the entire nursing care.
Directorate of Nursing Sindh KarachiAdmissionProgram 2020 List of selected candidates & Roll no SlipFor NTS Test whose held dates are announced dates. .Directorate of Nursing Sindh KarachiAdmissionProgram 2020 Fall 2020(List of Candidates) and Roll number SlipDownload Online at ptsresults.pk
Directorate of Nursing Sindh NTS Admission 2020 Roll No Slip
|Department:||Directorate of Nursing|
|Apply Online:||Download Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from the online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive your roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact the NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details, and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the NTS Jobs Test Roll No Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it to the test center. Otherwise, students are not able to enter the test center.