Youth Affairs & Sports Department Teshisl Sports Officer Jobs 2024 PPSC Apply online over here. Youth Affairs and Sports Department has announced Tehsil Sports Officer jobs 2024 for eligible and well-educated candidates for the jobs through the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. Tehsil Sports Officer Jobs 2024 PPSC Apply Online over here. The Tehsil Sports Officer job application form submission date is 26th February 2024. All eligible candidates should apply for the Tehsil Sports Officer jobs by the due dates otherwise the authority will reject your application form. Youth Affairs and Sports Department is currently looking for an eligible, well-educated, disciplined student for the Tehsil Sports Officer job in 2024. Youth Affairs and Sports Department has authorized to Punjab Public Service Commission to announce Tehsil Sports Officer jobs.
Tehsil Sports Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: M.A Physical Education
- Age Male: 18 to 25+5 = 30 Year
- Age Female: 18 to 25+8 = 33 Year
- Domicile: Any District of the Province of Punjab.
- Place of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab.
Tehsil Sports Officer Jobs PPSC Apply Online:
Tehsil Sports Officer Jobs 2024 PPSC Apply Online Roll No Slip Download Online over here. Youth Affairs & Sports Department has announced Tehsil Sports Officer jobs in 2024 through the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. Youth Affairs and Sports Department will hand over the process of the selection of the eligible candidate to the PPSC. For this purpose, PPSC invited the Tehsil Sports Officer jobs application form to the candidates who will be eligible to apply for the jobs. First of all the candidates who want to apply will check their Tehsil Sports Officer job eligibility criteria. All the aspirant will get their Tehsil Sports Officer jobs 2024 PPSC apply online, application form & roll no slip are mentioned here.
Tehsil Sports Officer Jobs 2024 PPSC Apply Online
Tehsil Sports Officer PPSC Advertisement:
PPSC Important Dates:
|Tehsil Sports Officer
|Last Date to Apply:
|26th February 2024
|Roll No Slip:
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Please Read the Important Instructions regarding the application Fees, written tests, and interviews on the PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of the Federal Government or semi-government and Autonomous Bodies of the Federal government or provincial government & those of local bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case an applicant claims that her/his qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification issued by the Higher Education Commission.
- The candidate will ensure while applying for a particular post that they have obtained/applied for a registration certificate from PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or another relevant regulatory body on or before the closing date & will provide the same at the time of the interview.
- All the aspirants will ensure that they will provide marks obtained /total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the competent authority at the time of interview.
- No information whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC website is authentic therefore candidate must not trust any such information.
- The shorthand test and typing and proficiency test if required will only be held at Lahore.
- In case of variation in several posts by the concerned department, No fresh application will be invited.
- Candidates are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums only i.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (By visiting the nearest 1link Member Banks Branches) Jazz cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, & other Available Micro-finance Bank.