The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extent Rescue 1122 services to District Peshawar, Mardan, Bannu, Mansehra, Swabi, Lower Dir, Kohat, Chitral, Charsadda, Dir Upper, Haripur, and Swat is looking for young, energetic, and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province. Applications are invited from suitable applicants having domicile in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Tribal Districts for the following vacant positions on a regular basis. Rescue 1122 KPK Phase II PTS Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slip Download Online here. The last date for application submission is mentioned below. Both Male and females can apply online here. The highly educated, young, energetic, skilled & highly professional force is always on their toes round the clock 24/7 to deal with any kind of emergencies and rescue human life and save properties in natural & man-made calamities. It gives me great pleasure to share that to date Rescue1122 responded to 2,41,997 emergencies i.e(Medical, Fire, Bomb blast, Building collapse, Road Traffic accident, Drowning, Flood relief operations, Land Sliding, etc).
Directorate General Emergency Service Rescue 1122 KPK Phase II PTS Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slip Download online here. Rescue 1122 is also known for providing job opportunities for the candidate to KPK. Directorate General Emergency Service Rescue 1122 always provide opportunities to talented and qualified individuals for civilian jobs under the various department in Peshawar and other districts. You can get further details or current Rescue 1122 jobs and upcoming jobs on this site ptsresults.pk. Directorate General Emergency Service Rescue 1122 KPK Phase II PTS Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slip Download online here.
Rescue 1122 KPK Phase III PTS Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slip Download Online
|Application Form:||Download Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Click Here|
- Sation House Incharge (BPS-16)
- Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Transport Maintenance Inspector (BPS-14)
- Account Assistant (BPS-14),
- Audio/Video Cameraman (BPS-14)
- Shift Incharge (BPS-12)
- Wireless Technician (BPS-12)
- Lead Fire Rescuer (BPS-12)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Diver (BPS-11)
- Emergency Medical Technician (BPS-12)
- Fire Rescuer (BPS-11)
- DERT Rescuer (BPS-11)
- Electrical Technician (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Auto Mechanic (BPS-08)
- Senior Store Keeper (BPS-08)
- Operator For Heavy Machinery (BPS-07)
- Carpenter (BPS-06)
- Plumber (BPS-06)
- Steel Fixer (BPS-06)
- Helper for Heavy Machiner (BPS-05)
- Store Keeper (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Barber (BPS-03)
- Office Attendant (BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Security Guard (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
|PTS Test Preparation Online
|English Mcqs||Analytical Mcqs||Pedagogy Mcqs|
|Mathematics Mcqs||Islamiyat Mcqs||Logical Mcqs|
|Biology Mcqs||Computer Mcqs||Pak History Mcqs|
|Physics Mcqs||Current Affair Mcqs||Pak Study Mcqs|
|Chemistry Mcqs||General Knowledge Mcqs|
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- Employees of Govt / Semi Govt/ Autonomous Bodies / Corporations will apply through the proper channels.
Mandatory Physical test:
- 01 mile running in 07 minutes for male & height 5’ 6” chest 33” minimum.
- 01 Mile running in 09 minutes for female height 5’ 2”.
- Applicants are required to bring along with them an original computerized National Identity card for all tests/ interviews etc. Applicants are also required to bring with them original certificates/degrees and mark sheets for the interviews.
- Upon Approval of the selection committee, the applicant will go through a Medical examination at police & Services Hospital Peshawar.
- The medically fit applicant will be required to take mandatory training of 06th months or as prescribed and pass all the required examinations of Punjab Emergency Service Academy Lahore.
- The selected applicant has to produce a police clearance certificate before receiving an offer of appointment.
- The selection of trainees will be based purely on merit.
- The selected trainees will have to submit a surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs;100 duly countersigned by oath commissioner to the effect of compliance with the terms & conditions of the service