PTS Pak Railway Jobs 2022 Application Form & Roll No Slip Download is Online given below. Federal Government Inspectorate, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Railways, Headquarter, Lahore invites applications from the residents of Pakistan for the following vacant posts (Draftsman (D/Man, Signal), Assistant Chemist, Work Mistry, Lady Reservation Clerk (LRC), Diesel Truk Driver, Skilled Black Smith, Skilled Electric Crane Driver, Skilled Coach Builder, Skilled Fitter, Skilled Painter, Skilled Painter, Skilled Took Maker, Skilled Welder, Skilled Wireman/Power, Skilled Winder/Power, Skilled Carpenter/Power, Skilled Wireman/TL). All these positions are going to recruit on a contract basis which is further extendable on the satisfactory performance of an individual.
Pak Railway Jobs 2022 PTS Application form roll no slip download online over here. Pakistan testing service PTS has announced Pak Railway Jobs 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, PTS test dates, PTS test syllabus, and Past paper on this page given link below. Pakistan Railways jobs for Headquarters office Lahore 258+ Vacancies Advertisement Latest announced in Various Newspapers for eligible and experienced candidates. Pakistan Railways has announced 256 Posts for Headquarters office Lahore via PTS.
Pakistan Railways Vacancies Positions:
- 01 Draftsman (BPS-11)
- 05 Assistant Chemist (BPS-11)
- 20 Work Mason (BPS-08)
- 10 Lady Reservation Clerk LRC (BPS-08)
- 02 Diesel Truck Driver (BPS-06)
- 12 Skilled Black Smith (BPS-06)
- 10 Skilled Crane Driver (BPS-06)
- 45 Skilled Coach Builder (BPS-06)
- 75 Skilled Fitter (BPS-06)
- 20 Skilled Painter (BPS-06)
- 05 Skilled Tool Maker (BPS-06)
- 08 Skilled Welder (BPS-06)
- 10 Skilled Wireman Power (BPS-06)
- 15 Skilled Winder / Power (BPS-06)
- 05 Skilled Carpenter (BPS-06)
- 15 Skilled Wireman / TL (BPS-06)
PTS Pak Railway Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slip Download Online
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may download an application form and a deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk or through the web link is given below.
A duly filled application form should be submitted along with the original copy of a paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 170/- attested copies of educational certificates and a self-addressed duly stamped return envelope should be sent to the said address.
- Test fees should be paid in any online branch of UBL and HBL.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- For Test Date, Candidates List, and Result please keep in touch with our site ptsresults.pk.