Applications are invited from suitable applicants having domicile only Balochistan are filling the following vacant positions. All the candidates along with relevant documents should be reached to this office within fifteen days. Prosecution Department Balochistan Jobs 2021 Application Form Interview Schedule Check Online here. Prosecution Department Balochistan has announced the following post such as:
- Sub Accountant,
- Data Entry operator,
- Junior Clerks,
- Photo Machine Operator,
- Naib Qasid,
All the eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the Prosecution Department Balochistan jobs 2021. After the submission application form we will provide here Prosecution Department Balochistan jobs 2021 application form, test call letter, and interview call letter online here. All the applicants should know that an incomplete application form or incorrect information and late submission will not be entertained. Here on this page, all applicants can get necessary information about the Prosecution Department Balochistan jobs 2021 like how to apply procedure, application form, interview dates, interview call letter, and interview result and select applicant list on this page.
Prosecution Department Balochistan Jobs 2021 Application Form Interview Schedule Check Online
|Department:||Prosecution Department Balochistan|
|Last Date to Apply:||15th March 2021|
|Education Required:||B.A, Intermediate, Matric|
|Application Form:||Click Here|
|Interview call Later:||Click Here(Not Announced)|
Terms & Conditions:
- Five years of a general relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- An advance copy of the application will not be entertained.
- Govt servants must apply through proper channels and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- On select Govt Servant will have to resign from service.
- Eligibility of application for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.