Pakistan Science Foundation an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for the selection of the 05th batch of 300 young students under the Science Talent Farming Scheme STFS. The talented Student passionate about Science Education who wishes to adopt a scientific career will be selected and trained and groomed to become future eminent scientists. Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship Program STFS 2022 NTS Application Form Roll No Slip download online here. The last date for application submission is mentioned below.
- Students who have passed Matric (10th Class) Examinations SSC in 2022 only from pure government sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Students scored a minimum of 60% overall marks and 70% marks in four Science
- subjects viz Biology, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Attested copies of Matric result card B-form and domicile certificate of Student.
- Private semi-government or any other type of school is not eligible as per the approved PC-I of STFS.
Facilities for Selected Students:
- Monthly Scholarship Rs;10,000 per month for two years (F.SC).
- Study visits to S&T organizations universities and Labs,
- Undertaking research projects from the first year under the mentorship of University Professors.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship Program STFS 2022 NTS Apply Online Roll No Slip Download
|Department:||Pakistan Science Foundation|
|Last Date to Apply:
||Friday 23rd December 2022|
|Application Form:||Download Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
Pakistan Science Foundation NTS Advertisement:
Pakistan Science Foundation NTS Scholarship Test Preparation:
The Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 NTS Test preparation and Past paper are mentioned here. All those applicants who are eligible and apply for the due date can prepare NTS written test on this page. We will provide here the online Mcqs type test free of cost. All the eligible applicants prepare for the NTS test and get high marks to get the Scholarship.
PSF Scholarship NTS Roll No Slip 2022:
The Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 test has been conducted by the National Testing Service NTS. National Testing Service NTS test is conducted on announced dates. As approved by the authority the process of The Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 is to be carried out as per the below schedule. The Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 NTS Roll No Slip Download Online.
Pakistan Science Foundation NTS Scholarship Past Paper:
All those students who are seeking the online Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 test preparation should visit this page. Here we will provide an online The Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 NTS Past paper on his page. All the eligible candidates will get all the NTS Past papers to prepare for the NTS recruitment test. The Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 NTS Past Paper is available here.
Pakistan Science Foundation NTS Result 2022:
NTS National Testing Service conducts the test of The Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 on announcing dates. After the NTS test, the NTS declares the NTS result, Merit List, and High marks applicant interview date on this page. Now NTS has officially announced the result of The Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship NTS Merit list 2022:
The Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 NTS merit list has been declared and is available over here. The Pakistan Science Foundation NTS Scholarship 2022 has announced Scholarship 2022. National Testing Service NTS has announced the Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 merit list over here. The Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 NTS merit list check online here.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit this site to apply online for such recruitment.
- Click the below-provided link to open the online form.
- Provide all the correct information and pay the application fee.
- Upload the photo and submit the application.
- Late submission of incomplete applications or incorrect information will not be accepted