Pakistan Science foundation an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for the selection of 05th batch of 300 young students under the Science Talent Farming Scheme STFS. The talented Student passionate towards Science Education who wish to adopt a scientific career will be selected and trained groomed to become future eminent scientists. Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship Program STFS 2020 CTS Application Form Roll No Slip download online here. The last date for application submission is Saturday 22nd February 2020.
- Students who have passed Matric (10th Class) Examinations SSC in 2019 only from pure government sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Students scoring minimum 60% overall marks and 70% marks in four Science
- subject viz Biology, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Attested copies of Matric result card B-form and domicile certificate of Student.
- Private semi-government or any other type of school is not eligible as per approved PC-I of STFS.
Facilities for Selected Student:
- Monthly Scholarship Rs;10,000 per month for two years (F.SC).
- Study visit to S&T organizations universities and Labs,
- Undertaking research projects from the first year under the mentorship of University Professors.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship Program STFS 2020 CTS Application Form Roll No Slip
|Last Date to Apply:||Saturday 22nd February 2020
|Department:||Pakistan Science Foundation|
|Application Form:||Download Here(Available)|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
|CTS Test Preparation Online
|English Mcqs||Analytical Mcqs||Pedagogy Mcqs|
|Mathematics Mcqs||Islamiyat Mcqs||Logical Mcqs|
|Biology Mcqs||Computer Mcqs||Pak History Mcqs|
|Physics Mcqs||Current Affair Mcqs||Pak Study Mcqs|
|Chemistry Mcqs||General Knowledge Mcqs|
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit this site to apply online for such recruitment.
- Click the below-provided link to open the online form.
- Provide all the correct information and pay the application fee.
- Upload the photo and submit the application.
- Late submission incomplete application or incorrect information will not be accepted.