The PTS has commenced the Test for the Pakistan Railways jobs 2023 as sub Engineer Asst Engineer. The PTS Test will be conducted soon and the last date will be displayed here. So after the written test all candidates were waiting vigorously for their answer keys and result in 2023. But now their wait has been finished by the PTS because their Answer keys have been announced soon and the result will be declared very soon on this page. As the marks scored in the written test have a 70% ratio in the calculation of the final merit, that’s why it is really important to make sure that you are able to not only pass it but also score good marks. The higher your marks are in the written exam, the greater your chances will be of making it to the final selected candidate’s list.
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 PTS Test Result & Merit list check online over here. Pakistan testing service PTS has announced Pakistan railway jobs 2023 written test results, merit lists, and interview dates on this page given link below. The registration procedure for these Pakistan Railways jobs 2023 is scheduled to be completed after which the National Examination and Evaluation Foundation will review all the revived applicants and any form found incomplete or incorrect will be rejected.
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 PTS Test Result Check Online
|Test Preparation:||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
|PTS Test Preparation Online
|English Mcqs||Analytical Mcqs||Pedagogy Mcqs|
|Mathematics Mcqs||Islamiyat Mcqs||Logical Mcqs|
|Biology Mcqs||Computer Mcqs||Pak History Mcqs|
|Physics Mcqs||Current Affair Mcqs||Pak Study Mcqs|
|Chemistry Mcqs||General Knowledge Mcqs|
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- All the eligible Candidates can also get their PTS to roll the No slip from the receptive home address.
- The applicant can also obtain their roll No slip from the online portal.
- All the eligible candidates go to the official website www.pts.org.pk and enter their CNIC no.
- All the eligible aspirants receive their PTS roll number slips one week before the test.
- After entering the CNIC no, the Applicant can view the roll number slip all details, and the test center online.
- The applicant can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the PTS Test Roll No Slip.