Applications are invited from citizens all our Pakistan for recruitment against the following post lying vacant in the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Sui Gas Project Chashma. PAEC Sui Gas Project Chashma Jobs 2022 Application Form Interview Call Letter Download Online here. The last date for application submission is mentioned below. PAEC Sui Gas Project Chashma invites application forms from the dynamic qualified and energetic applicants for the following positions. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Sui Gas Project Chashma has announced the following post such as:
- Scientific Assistant-I
- Junior Assistant-I
- Admin / Store
- Junior Library Assistant
- Head Cook
- Scientific Assistant-II
- Junior Assistant-II (Admin)
- Junior Assistant-II (Accounts)
- Scientific Assistant-III
- Data Entry Operator
- Mess Attendant-II
- Dispatch Rider
All the eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Sui Gas Project Chashma jobs 2022. All those applicants should know that incomplete or incorrect information and late application form submission will not be entertained. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Sui Gas Project Chashma Jobs 2022 Application form download online given link below.
PAEC Sui Gas Project Chashma Jobs 2022 Apply Online Interview Call Letter Download
|Department:||PAEC Sui Gas Project Chashma|
|Education Required:||BSc, Bachelor, F.A/FSc, Matric|
|Online Apply:||Click Here(Available)|
|Application Status Check Online:
|Interview call Later:||Click Here|
Terms & Conditions:
- Five years of a general relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- An advance copy of the application will not be entertained.
- Govt servants must apply through proper channels and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- On select Govt Servant will have to resign from service.
- Eligibility of application for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.