Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in the Livestock & Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2021. The required qualification & Experiences shows against each post. Livestock & Dairy Development Department PPSC Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No Slip Download Online here. The last date for application submission is mention below. Livestock & Dairy Development Department needs application of the eligible candidate of Punjab for the following posts as per prescribe requirements. Both Male and Female candidates can apply online here. Livestock & Dairy Development Department has announced various jobs such as:
- Senior Veterinary Officer (Research Officer / Assistant Research Officer),
- Agriculture Officer,
- Veterinary Officer,
- Assistant Research Officer (Economics / Statistics),
- Assistant / Head Clerk.
These are the current vacant situation which needs to Livestock & Dairy Development Department to avail this opportunity they are eligible to submit their application form against vacant posts. Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 2021 PPSC apply online roll no slip Test dates, Test schedule, and test pattern download online here. After the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC application form submission, we will provide here PPSC written test roll no slip on this page. Livestock & Dairy Development Department jobs 2021 PPSC apply online roll no slip, test schedule, and eligible applicant list mention below.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department PPSC Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No Slip Download
|Test Preparation:||Click Here(Available)|
|Last Date to Apply:||Thursday 25th February 2021|
|Department:||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
||PhD, Master, MSc, DVM, Bachelor|
|Apply Online:||Download Here(Available)|
|Roll No Slip:||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit this site to apply online for such recruitment.
- Click the below-provided link to open the online form.
- Provide all the correct information and pay the application fee.
- Upload the photo and submit the application.
- Late submission of incomplete applications or incorrect information will not be accepted.