Islamic Medical College Sialkot is looking for a competent dedicated dynamic, well-educated, and self–motivated person for the following on a contract basis extendable on satisfactory performance. Islamic Medical College Sialkot Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Roll No Slip Download Online here. Islamic Medical College Sialkot jobs 2021 application form submission last date is mention below. Islamic Medical College Sialkot has announced the following post such as:
- Vice Principal,
- Associate Professor,
- Assistant Professor,
- Senior Registrar,
- Medical Superintendent,
- Security Supervisor.
All our Pakistan residents are able for Islamic Medical College Sialkot jobs 2021. All the eligible candidates who wanted to apply for this program are suggested to read the eligibility criteria first and then applying for Islamic Medical College Sialkot jobs 2021. These jobs will be done on a merit basis and there is no place for an ineligible person in these jobs. Islamic Medical College Sialkot jobs 2021 application form test dates, test roll no slip, interview dates, interview call letter, and interview result also mention here.
Islamic Medical College Sialkot Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Roll No Slip Download
|Department:||Islamic Medical College Sialkot|
|Last Date to Apply:||08th May 2021|
|Education Required:||PhD, Masters, Bachelor,|
|Application Form:||Click Here(Available)|
|Interview call Later:||Click Here|
||HR Department, Islamic Medical College, Pasrur Road, Sialkot|
Terms & Conditions:
- Five years of a general relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- An advance copy of the application will not be entertained.
- Govt servants must apply through proper channels and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- On select Govt Servant will have to resign from service.
- Eligibility of application for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.