Application is invited from eligible candidate having domicile of Azad Jummu & Kashmir for recruitment against the permanent vacant posts show below in High court. The aspirant who fulfill the following eligibility criteria they can apply online here. High Court Azad Jammu & Kashmir NTS Jobs 2020 Application Form Roll No Slip Eligibility criteria check online here. The last date for application submission is Saturday 15th August 2020. High Court Azad Jammu & Kashmir has announced following NTS Jobs such as:
- MIS Manager (BPS-18),
- Network Administrator (BPS-17),
- System Engineer (BPS-17),
- Database Administrator (BPS-17),
- Web Programmer (BPS-17),
- IT Assistant (BPS-16),
- Assistant Librarian (BS-16),
- Junior Clerk (BS 11).
All the candidate who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the High Court Azad Jammu & Kashmir NTS Jobs 2020. All the aspirants should apply for the offered post online. All the applicants should visit this site to get all the information like eligibility criteria to apply procedure etc. All the candidates should apply within due dates incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
High Court Azad Jammu & Kashmir NTS Jobs 2020 Apply Online Application Form Roll No Slip
|Last Date to Apply:||Saturday 15th August 2020
|Department:||High Court Azad Jammu & Kashmir|
|Apply Online:||Download Here(Available)|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here(Available)|
|NTS Test Preparation Online
|English Mcqs||Analytical Mcqs||Pedagogy Mcqs|
|Mathematic Mcqs||Islamiyat Mcqs||Logical Mcqs|
|Biology Mcqs||Computer Mcqs||Pak History Mcqs|
|Physics Mcqs||Current Affair Mcqs||Pak Study Mcqs|
|Chemistry Mcqs||General Knowledge Mcqs|
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit this site to apply online for such recruitment.
- Click the below provided link to open the online form.
- Provide all the correct information and pay the application fee.
- Upload the photo and submit the application.
- Late submission incomplete application or incorrect information will not be accepted.