Applications are invited from Punjab individuals for the following post on a regular basis as per the requirement of the District and Session Court Khushab. District and Session Court Khushab Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online here. District and Session Court Khushab jobs 2021 application form last date submission is mention below. Both male and female candidates can apply for District and Session Court Khushab jobs 2021. District and Session Court Khushab has announced the following post such as:
- Computer Operators,
- Computer Hardware Technician,
- Junior Clerks,
- Imam Masjid,
- Khadim Masjid.
All the eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for District and Session Court Khushab jobs 2021. District and Session Court Khushab jobs 2021 application form test dates, test call letter, roll no slip, interview call letter, and final merit list check online over here. All those candidates who are eligible should download District and Session Court Khushab jobs application form given the link below. Here you will get the necessary information about the District and Session Court Khushab jobs 2021 like how to apply procedure, application form, test dates, test roll no slip, and other information.
District and Session Court Khushab Jobs 2021 Application Form
|Department:||District and Session Court Khushab|
|Last Date to Apply:||26th April 2021|
|Education Required:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric.|
|Application Form:||Click Here(Available)|
|Interview call Later:||Click Here|
||District and Session Court Khushab|
Terms & Conditions:
- Five years of a general relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- An advance copy of the application will not be entertained.
- Govt servants must apply through proper channels and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- On select Govt Servant will have to resign from service.
- Eligibility of application for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.