CPO Central Police office Punjab Police is looking for competent dedicated dynamic and self-motivated personnel for the following positions on a permanent basis. CPO Central Police office Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online here. CPO Central Police office Punjab Police jobs 2021 application form submission last date is mention below. CPO Central Police office Punjab Police has announced various jobs. CPO Central Police office Punjab Police is looking to recruit eligible well-educated and dynamic candidates for the jobs. CPO Central Police office Punjab Police has announced the following post such as:
- Naib Qasid,
- Sanitary Worker.
All the applicants are encouraged to apply for the CPO Central Police office Punjab Police jobs 2021. All those candidates should know that incomplete or incorrect information and late application form submission will not be entertained. All the applicants can apply for due dates otherwise the authority will reject your application form. CPO Central Police office Punjab Police jobs 2021 application form, test dates, roll no slip, test call letter, interview dates, interview call letter and final merit list check online here. If you face any trouble or question then share us the comment section we solve your problem.
CPO Central Police office Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online
|Department:||CPO Central Police office Punjab Police|
|Last Date to Apply:||07th April 2021|
|Education Required:||Middle, Primary|
|Application Form:||Click Here(Available)|
|Interview call Later:||Click Here|
Terms & Conditions:
- Five years of a general relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- An advance copy of the application will not be entertained.
- Govt servants must apply through proper channels and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- On select Govt Servant will have to resign from service.
- Eligibility of application for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.