Federal Government has announced jobs in the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology. Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology for the vacant positions through Allied Testing Service ATS. Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology AFIC ATS Jobs 2021 Application Form Roll No Slip download online here. The last date for application submission is mention below. All the interested applicant & eligible applicant they should apply for Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology jobs 2021. Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology has offered jobs for the vacant posts which are:
- Mechanical Technician,
- ETT Technician
- Anesthesia Technician
- CSSD Technician
- Network Technician
- Medical Record Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Electro-Physio Lab Technician
- SAECO Technician
- Nuclear Cardiology Technician
- Passing Technician
- Aluminum Technician / Glass Fitter
- Civilian Workshop Assistant – Biomedical,
- Nursing Assistants
- High Skilled Technician – Biomedical,
- High Skilled-II Technician – Biomedical
- Ward Boy,
- Qasid / Naib Qasid
- Glassware Cleaner
- Sanitary Worker
All the applicant who fulfill the eligibility criteria they are able to apply on these post. The government has authorized Allied Testing Service ATS to receive application forms, issue roll number slips, conduct tests & Provide a merit list. ATS application form is being provided over here below. All the applicants can easily download the application form & apply for the jobs. Here we will provide how to apply the procedure, the last date to apply test date, syllabus, preparation & test result.
Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology AFIC Jobs 2021 ATS Application Form Roll No Slip Download Online
|Department:||Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology|
|Application Form:||Download Here|
|Roll No Slip:||download Here|
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit this site to apply online for such recruitment.
- Click the below-provided link to open the online form.
- Provide all the correct information and pay the application fee.
- Upload the photo and submit the application.
- Late submission of an incomplete applications or incorrect information will not be accepted.