Khyber Medical University KMU has launched its HEC recognized MPH program which is to be executed in Pakistan institute of Community Ophthalmology PICO Peshawar. This program provides a platform to become leading public health professionals capable of addressing Public health problems pertinent to the global regional national and local populations especially in the field of Community Eye health through the latest scientific multidisciplinary approaches. Khyber Medical University KMU Admission 2021 Apply Online & Merit List Check Online here. The last date for application submission is mention below.
- Sixteen years (Education in any of the following fields MBBS/BDS/BVS or equivalent qualification), recognized by PM & DC.
- Prospectus along with the admission form will be available at the Pakistan Institute of community ophthalmology.
- The application form duly filled along with 2 sets of attested photocopies of all certificates, DMCs, degrees, CNIC domicile, 4 attested passport size recent photographs, and Rs:500 in cash as processing fee should reach the office of student affairs section Pakistan institute of community ophthalmology Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar on or before the last date for submission of admission forms.
Khyber Medical University KMU Admission 2021 Apply Online & Merit List
|Last Date to Apply:||1st March 2021|
|Application Form:||Click Here(Available)|
|Merit List:||Click Here(Not Announced)|
Terms & Conditions:
- Five years of a general relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- An advance copy of the application will not be entertained.
- Govt servants must apply through proper channels and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- On select Govt Servant will have to resign from service.
- Eligibility of application for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.