Public Sector Organization KPK has invited application form for the eligible applicant, both male and female having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Newly Merged Areas for appointment against the following posts on regular basis in a public sector organization. Public Sector Organization KPK ETEA Jobs 2020 Application Form Roll No Slip Download online here. Public Sector Organization KPK has announced the following post such as:
- Computer Operator,
- IT Assistant,
- Non-Linear Editor,
- Junior Scale Stenographer,
- Photographer / Photographer Cum Cameraman,
- Telecom Electric Technician,
- IT Technician,
- Junior Clerk,
- Hematologist/ Quality Control Officer,
- Medical Officer,
- Health Education,
- Medical Technologist Pathology,
- Admin officer,
- Accounts Officer,
- Charge Nurse
- IT assistant,
- Computer operator,
- Social Mobilizer,
- JCT Pathology,
- Bio-Medical electric Technician,
- Junior Clerk,
- Store Keeper,
- Lab Attendant,
- Incinerator Attendant,
- Naib Qasid,
All the interested candidates should apply within due dates otherwise the authority will reject the application form. The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear for the ETEA test. Late submission of incorrect information or incorrect application will not be entertained. Public Sector Organization KPK ETEA Jobs 2020 Application Form Roll No Slip Download is an online given link below.
Public Sector Organization KPK ETEA Jobs 2020 Application Form Roll No Slip Download Online
|Last Date to Apply:||Friday 21st February 2020
|Department:||Public Sector Organization KPK|
|Application Form:||Download Here(Available)|
|Roll No Slip:||Download|
|ETEA Test Preparation Online
|English Mcqs||Analytical Mcqs||Pedagogy Mcqs|
|Mathematics Mcqs||Islamiyat Mcqs||Logical Mcqs|
|Biology Mcqs||Computer Mcqs||Pak History Mcqs|
|Physics Mcqs||Current Affair Mcqs||Pak Study Mcqs|
|Chemistry Mcqs||General Knowledge Mcqs|
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit this site to apply online for such recruitment.
- Click the below-provided link to open the online form.
- Provide all the correct information and pay the application fee.
- Upload the photo and submit the application.
- Late submission incomplete application or incorrect information will not be accepted.