Applications are invited for the posts as per entailed given below in Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD to fill the vacant posts across the country on a Regional/Provincial & Local quota basis. Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD ITS Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slip download online here. The last date for application submission is mentioned below. Application is invited for the eligible well-educated & well discipline applicant for appointment against project title Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD. Both Male & females can apply online here. The Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD is looking for good discipline & well educated for various posts such as:
- Assistant (Ministerial) BS-15
- Stenotypist BS 14,
- Meteorological Assistant BS-14,
- Sub-Engineer (Electronics) BS-13,
- Computer Data Entry Operator BS-12,
- Upper-division Clerk BS-11,
- Lower-division Clerk BS-09,
- Senior Observer BS-09,
- Radio Mechanic BS-07,
- Observer BS-07,
- Mechanic Grade-II BS-05,
- driver BS-04,
- Balloon Maker BS-01,
- Naib Qasid BS-01,
- Chowkidar BS-01.
These are the current situation which nee to Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD to avail this opportunity they are eligible to submit their application form. While the Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD ITS Jobs 2022 application form submission we will provide here an online ITS test roll number slip. After the ITS written test, we upload here test result on this page online. So to get further updates & information please keep visiting here. So from this given link, you can download Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD ITS Application form roll number slip link below.
Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD Jobs 2022 ITS Application Form Roll No Slip Download Online
|Department:||Pakistan Meteorological Department|
|Application Form:||Download Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit this site to apply online for such recruitment.
- Click the below-provided link to open the online form.
- Provide all the correct information and pay the application fee.
- Upload the photo and submit the application.
- Late submission of incomplete applications or incorrect information will not be accepted.