The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extent Rescue 1122 services to District Peshawar, Mardan, Bannu, Mansehra, Swabi, Lower Dir, Kohat, Chitral, Charsadda, Dir Upper, Haripur and Swat is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province. Application are invited form suitable applicant having domicile of Khyber Paktunkhwa and Tribal Districts for following vacant positions on regular Basis. Rescue 1122 KPK Phase II PTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Roll No Slip Download Online here. Last date for application submission is Wednesday 18th September 2019. Both Male and Female can apply online here. The highly educated, young ,energetic, skilled & highly professional force always on their toe’s round the clock 24/7 to deal with any kind of emergencies and rescue human life and save properties in natural & man-made calamities.It gives me great pleasure to share that till date Rescue1122 responded 2,41,997 emergencies i.e(Medical, Fire, Bomb blast, Building collapse, Road Traffic accident, Drowning, Flood relief operations, Land Sliding etc).
Directorate General Emergency Service Rescue 1122 KPK Phase II PTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Roll No Slip Download online here. Rescue 1122 is also known as provided jobs opportunities for the candidate to KPK. Directorate General Emergency Service Rescue 1122 always provide opportunities to talented and qualified individuals for civilin jobs under various department in Peshawar and other districts. You can get furthers details or current Rescue 1122 jobs and upcoming jobs on this site ptsresults.pk. Directorate General Emergency Service Rescue 1122 KPK Phase II PTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Roll No Slip Download online here.
Rescue 1122 KPK Phase III PTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Roll No Slip Download
|Last Date to Apply:||Monday 28th October 2019|
|Application Form:||Download Here(Available)|
|Roll No Slip:||Click Here|
- Sation House Incharge (BPS-16)
- Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Transport Maintenance Inspector (BPS-14)
- Account Assistant (BPS-14),
- Audio/Video Cameraman (BPS-14)
- Shift Incharge (BPS-12)
- Wireless Technician (BPS-12)
- Lead Fire Rescuer (BPS-12)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Diver (BPS-11)
- Emergency Medical Technician (BPS-12)
- Fire Rescuer (BPS-11)
- DERT Rescuer (BPS-11)
- Electrical Technician (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Auto Mechanic (BPS-08)
- Senior Store Keeper (BPS-08)
- Operator For Heavy Machinery (BPS-07)
- Carpenter (BPS-06)
- Plumber (BPS-06)
- Steel Fixer (BPS-06)
- Helper for Heavy Machiner (BPS-05)
- Store Keeper (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Barber (BPS-03)
- Office Attendant (BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Security Guard (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
|PTS Test Preparation Online
|English Mcqs||Analytical Mcqs||Pedagogy Mcqs|
|Mathematic Mcqs||Islamiyat Mcqs||Logical Mcqs|
|Biology Mcqs||Computer Mcqs||Pak History Mcqs|
|Physics Mcqs||Current Affair Mcqs||Pak Study Mcqs|
|Chemistry Mcqs||General Knowledge Mcqs|
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- Employees of Govt / Semi Govt/ Autonomous Bodies / Corporations, will apply through proper channel.
Mandatory Physical test:
- 01 mile running in 07 minutes for male & height 5’ 6” chest 33” minimum.
- 01 Mile running in 09 minutes for female height 5’ 2”.
- Applicant are required to bring along with them original computerized National Identity card for all test/ interviews etc. Applicant are also required to bring with them original certificates/degrees and marks sheets for the interviews.
- Upon Approval of the selection committee the applicant will go through Medical examination at police & Services Hospital Peshawar.
- The medically fit applicant will be required to take amndatory training of 06th months or as prescribed and pass all the requisite examinations of Punjab Emergency Service Academy Lahore.
- The selected applicant have to produce police clearance certificate before receiving offer of appointment.
- The selection of trainees will be based purely on merit.
- The selected trainees will have to submit a surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs;100 duly counter signed by oath commissioner to the effect of compliance of the terms & conditions of the service