KPK Rescue 1122 PTS Jobs 2019 Roll No Slip Download Online here. Last date to apply is Monday 22nd July 2019. Government of KPK has offered Rescue 1122 KPK PTS Jobs 2019 for the eligible and competent candidate. All the applicants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for such jobs. Rescue 1122 KPK PTS Jobs 2019 for the following posts of Emergency Officer,Station House Incharge,Computer Operator,Shift Incharge,Lead Fire Rescuers,Emergency Medical Technician,DERT Rescuers,Fire Rescuers. The said posts come under the category of Healthcare industry.
Applicant will get online KPK Rescue 1122 PTS Jobs 2019 Roll No Slip form this site ptsresults.pk. All the candidate who are eligible and competent they can easily download the PTS test Roll Number slip. All the aspirant visit this site and get the roll no slip through their CNIC No. PTS roll number slip is so important to appear for the pts test. Without Roll number slip the authority will never allow you to appear in the exam. While after the KPK Rescue 1122 PTS Jobs 2019 PTS written test we will upload here the complete Test result at this page.
KPK Rescue 1122 PTS Jobs 2019 Roll No Slip Download Online
|Education Required:||MBBS, Bachelor, FSc, and DAE|
|Last Date to Apply:||22/07/2019|
|Department:||Rescue 1122 KPK|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
KPK Rescue 1122 PTS Test Preparation
|Analytical Reasoning||logical Reasoning||Islamiyat|
|Pak Study||Computer||Current Affiars|
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download the application form from this site.
- Applicants should fulfill the application form carefully without any mistake.
- Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- for written test and Rs. 49/- will be deposited separately by shortlisted candidates in written part for skill test.
- Applicants send the application form along copy of the paid up deposit slip in original to the prescribed Address: PTS Headquarter, 3rdFloor, AdeelPlaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, BlueArea, Islamabad.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.