Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications form from qualified and experienced persons for Deputy Commissioner Office Bajaur Jobs 2019. For this purpose the government has authorized PTS Pakistan Testing Service to collect the applications, issue roll no slip, conduct suitable candidate written test and declare the results. All the candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for such jobs. Deputy Commissioner Office Bajaur has offered jobs for the vacant posts of Junior Scale Stenographer and Junior Clerk. Applicants who want to apply they should possess the qualification of Intermediate at least 2nd division and Matric minimum 2nd division. The required age limit is 18 to 30 years for the offered posts. Deputy Commissioner Office Bajaur has offered Jobs on permanent basis for the qualified, eligible, experienced and competent candidates. All the applicants who are willing to apply they should visit this site. PTS Application form is available at this site and applicants who are eligible they can easily download it.
All the eligible candidates who meet the criteria they should apply for the jobs from this site. Here we also provide all the information regarding Deputy Commissioner Office Bajaur Jobs such as application form, how to apply procedure, last date, eligibility criteria, roll no slip, test syllabus, preparation and further details. All the candidates should apply for the offered Jobs within due date otherwise the authority will never accept the application form. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
Deputy Commissioner Office Bajaur Jobs 2019 PTS Application Form Online
Department Name: Deputy Commissioner Office Bajaur
- Scale Stenographer
- Junior Clerk
Eligibility criteria: Intermediate and Matric
Age limit: The age limit is 18 to 30 years
Last Date: 21st May, 2019
How to Apply:
- Candidates who want to apply they should visit this site to get the PTS Application form and deposit slip.
- Download the application form and deposit slip through the below given link.
- Fill the application form and pay the deposit slip in any online branch of UBL/HBL bank.
- Submit the application form along with paid up deposit slip, copies of all attested testimonials and 2 photographs to prescribed Address: 3rd Floor، Adeel Plaza, A.K Fazal-e-Haq Road، Block H G 7/2 Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.